My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Disfigured ... AGAIN !!!

Sigh, how come it has to be my nose always ??

This afternoon, during music lessons in school, Xander suddenly came up to me and scratched me on my nose !!! And I was not even sitting beside him during lesson time. Miss Daphne told Daddy and Mummy that Xander suddenly got angry (not sure why) and then scratched my nose. She saw the incident but could not react fast enough to prevent the incident

See the long scratch mark on my nose ... Daddy and Mummy thought I was lucky that it did not go further up (just short of 1 cm), which could mean injury to my eye. I was a brave gal and did not cry .... luckily, this time, just a scratch and eyes were not injured, otherwise Daddy and Mummy would give hell to Xander's parents !!!




Based on what Mummy knew from Auntie Winnie, Xander was quite a naughty boy and has pushed Joel in school before .... might have happened on other kids as well

Sigh .... when Daddy mentioned to the principal in a joking manner that my nose was jinxed .... because there as an incident in Aug 2008 that Jun Rui bit me on my nose .... and now this time, a long scratch on my nose !!! Then the principal told Daddy that Jun Rui was going to come back to school again (after that nose bite incident, the principal had to turn away Jun Rui. Another case of sudden anger and no reason for the incident) ... and you know what was the scary part that the principal told Daddy ??

Everyone avoided Jun Rui when they saw him, but I went and held hands with him, as if nothing has happened in the past !!! 真的不知道死字怎么写!!! Daddy almost fainted .... now it looks like there are 2 dangerous traps around me ....

The teachers really have to watch over the 2 boys real carefully ..... and hope nothing serious will happen again

3 comments:

average Joan said...

whats the reason the principal say for letting the boy back again? were they convinced that he had improveD?

Motherinc said...

Oh dear. Ya it good that it wasn't an injury to the eye. I hope she's better now.

Some boys are just really aggressive..

Jing Ting said...

Apparently, the principal said that Junrui is now a lot better. That time it was because his mummy just gave birth to her baby sister. Now the baby sister is almost 2 years old already, so he is supposedly better. She's going to monitor him.... fingers crossed...