My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Story of the Broken Tree Branch

On the way home while Daddy was driving the car, I saw a broken tree branch at the side of the road, so I asked Daddy why the tree branch dropped off

Me : Daddy, why the tree drop off?

Daddy : Because that tree branch was too weak so when the wind was too strong, it dropped off

Me : (pointing to the other intact trees) Why the other trees never drop off

Daddy : Because the other trees grow very strong, while that tree branch was too weak. (Then Daddy decided to make an analogy about my eating habits). Do you know why the branch was so weak ?

Me : Dunno

Daddy : Because the branch never eat food so not as strong as the other trees. Just like Jing Ting, never eat a lot of food, so cannot grow strong

Me : No, Daddy you said wrongly

Daddy : Why ?

Me : Because trees dun have mouth, how to eat food ???

Daddy : Tree have roots so they get their food from the roots

Me : No lar, not roots lar. You pour water on the trees, then the trees drink water and grow strong lar

Daddy : So you bathe a tree, like Daddy "bong bong" you ...

Me : Ya ..... (laugh out loud)

No comments: