My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pat's Schoolhouse Fun Fair

Last year, Pat's schoolhouse annual fun fair was held was at Fort Canning Park, and Daddy bought 3 tickets beforehand. But unfortunately, a few days before the fun fair, I fell sick so had to miss the event. This year, at Pat's schoolhouse Arena country club. Daddy bought 3 tickets for me as well ....

The entrance of the event well decorated with balloons !!!


Getting a sculptured balloon from Miss Daphne .... she is my English teacher !!!

My chopstick skills are pretty good .... managed to pick up all the marbles in no time


How come no matter how hard I blow, this ping pong ball juz cannot move forward ??? Losing oxygen to the brain soon ....

And we had teachers entertaining us with live music and live band ....

Feeding the hungry clown with all sorts of food ... and I played cheat a little by not going behind the yellow line ....


Tattoo on my hand !!!! Or rather hand painting art ....

And the final (almost) piece of art .... isn't it beautiful ??? In fact, I told Daddy and Mummy that I do not want to bathe, so as to retain this beautiful piece of art on my arm .... at the expense of being called stinky Ting

Next station, fun at using the fan to propel the boat forward .... err ... how come there is a thief trying to steal the boat ???


Having a go at the xylophone / mallets ....


And with Daddy, we make a perfect duo !!!








Not that bad with with Oliver as well ... the aspiring musicians !!!

Listening to teacher on how to play the game .... the idea is to use my limbs to touch the coloured circles based on where the arrow ended up

Trying hard to be super flexible to touch all colours with all my limbs ...

So not that bad right ? And I still can stick my tongue out .... chicken feet lar. In fact Ms Julia was telling me to use my head as well.... ha ha



No comments: