My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 7, 2010

Celebrating Daddy's Birthday

Early in the morning, I went with Mummy to choose a cake for Daddy. I shortlisted a Hello Kitty Cake, Princess Cake and a Choo-choo train cake.... Mummy told me that it's Daddy's birthday, not mine, so I should choose something that Daddy likes, not what I like. So in the end I chose a chocolate cake cos that's my favourite.....

Back at home, I asked Daddy " Daddy, what did you like when you were young?" Daddy pondered for a while... then I asked again.... " Daddy, when we went 云顶,you liked the 鬼show, so I buy you a 鬼cake ok??" Daddy and Mummy laughed non stop..... very funny meh.... Mummy say must buy a cake that Daddy like mah..... I like Princess so I want to buy princess cake, Daddy like to watch 鬼show, so I buy him a 鬼 cake lor..... Daddy figured out that cake must be specially made instead of getting it off the shelf, and if he were to tell it to the chef, he must be thinking whether Daddy is trying to play a prank on him ....

We went to Tung Lok seafood restaurant at Orchard Central for ala carte buffet. And to help food digestion, we went off in the middle of lunch to do some photo taking



How about a pose with an attitude ???






Tada ... The mini birthday cake, since Daddy does not like too much of sweet cakes .... and yes, it is not a 鬼 cake .... ha ha. To protect Daddy's age, a single candle is sufficient. 男人的年龄也是秘密

Family photo before we sing the birthday song




Blowing the candle .... needs 3 people to blow out the teeny weeny flame ...

And it is time to cut the birthday cake

Hmm ... what is this ??? Chocolate ???

Let me take a (BIG) bite just to confirm it is my favourite chocolate ... yummy yummy

The 2 brothers .... do they look alike ??? Wear specs, slim and tall .... except one has little hair and the other has messy hair .... ha ha. Oops

And 爷爷和奶奶


爸爸,生日快乐 !!!

No comments: