My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Rudolph the Red Nose Jing Ting ?

Guess what happened in my childcare today ???

I was bitten .... by ..... a toddler boy older than me called Jun Rui .... and guess where .... ON MY NOSE (of all places !!!!)


This morning, Mummy received a call from my childcare saying I have been 'attacked' ... Jun Rui wanted to kiss me, so when he came towards me, he opened his mouth and sank his teeth on my nose instead .... you should have seen how I cried !!!

The teachers immediately separated Jun Rui from the rest of the kids and put ice pack on my nose to heal the bruise before applying antiseptic lotion on my nose ....

Now I look like Rudolph ... with a big red bruise on my nose, and some red blood wound at the lower part of my nose .... can imagine how much strength Jun Rui used ...

Daddy and Mummy were so shocked to see how bad the damage was, when they went to fetch me home. They only heard of kids biting others on hands and legs .... never imagine biting on nose and ears !!! (Daddy said this sounds like Mike Tyson in boxing competition) !!!! According to 宋老师, Jun Rui has a past history of biting people on the ears and over the weekend, his mother just gave birth to a newborn so the teachers suspected that must have provided the trigger for him to bite his frens again .....

Daddy, Mummy and all my family members were so upset ..... dunno whether the bite has hurt the bone cartridge on my nose, whether the wound would be infected, whether there will be scars left behind, whether I will get phobia of going close to frens and interacting with other people etc .... 宋老师 said the school has informed Jun Rui's parents that they need to send him to some other childcare instead to avoid further occurence ....

After school, back at home, I behaved pretty normal, except for my ugly appearance ... so Daddy and Mummy wanted to make sure I am not affected by the incident so they sang my favourite song and see if I can follow the actions ....


I passed with flying colours (of cos lar, my favourite song)

Then they decided to test me with familiar words and see if I can perform the actions ....



Flying colours again .... Daddy and Mummy concluded that I am still my usual self, forever a happy and cheerful toddler .... just hope that no infection, no damage to bone cartridge, no scar left behind ....

爷爷,奶奶,姑姑,叔叔,公公,舅舅,舅母, dun worry, I am alright .... still happy-go-lucky !!!

2 comments:

K said...

aiyo, poor jingting. hope she gets well soon n tt there's no trauma.

average Joan said...

wow...bring a new meaning the phrase 'love bite'.... (since u said the kid was trying to kiss JT)....