My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Barry's 1st month celebration

Today, Mummy brought me to Mandy Jie Jie's house. It's her brother, Barry's 1st month celebration. But the "star" was either sleeping or drinking milk the whole time leh... so it felt more like a toddler's gathering instead. Mummy say new borns are like tat one... last time I also eat sleep eat sleep... she had more peace.... really meh?? You mean all I did was eat and sleep? I never played??! Dun remember liao! And this Mummy hor, was so busy yakking and eating, she actually forgot to take a photo of Barry!!! But he is really cute doesn't look like he came out early at all!

I was playing with Mandy Jie Jie's toys.... hehehe... I was so guai, actually left Mummy to yak and eat while I play....

Drawing with Natalie Jie Jie


Playing with the drums.... Auntie CF says it sounds like Malay wedding WAHAHAHA!!!

Daddy, I know you're going to complain that there are so few pictures. Uncle Bernard (Mandy's Daddy) took lots of pics... you patiently wait for him to update Mandy's blog lah.... Mummy was too busy yakking and eating :P

Edited: Look at Mandy's blog for more pics here

No comments: