My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Visit to Auntie Esther's House

Since Daddy is travelling, Mummy brought me to Auntie Esther's house for some fun this morning. Auntie Esther renovated her house recently. so when I was there, I was a little confused as the place looked so familiar yet different. But I only took 10min to warm up, especially when Auntie Esther took out my toys that she bought me when she was looking after me 6mths ago. Ah..... what sweet memories.....

I also had my lunch there. Auntie June cooked me drumstick and spinach with soup and rice. Yummy!! I fed myself and finished one big portion. Auntie Esther was so impressed with me and said I was a smart girl. And Auntie Esther gave me a shower as I was so sweaty after running around the house...

Now what was I doing the whole day?? Auntie Esther has 3 dogs - Pebbles and Sugar are small, and Waffle who is soooooo huge!! My best friend is still Pebbles.... I kept running around her.... and I think she likes me too!!




Daddy, when you're back, can I go Auntie Esther's house every week? I want to go swimming and play with Pebbles.

No comments: