My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Changi Airport Terminal 3

Today is the BIG day !!! The day that Daddy is returning from his business trip after 2 weeks ...

So early this morning (even earlier than my normal school day), Mummy woke me up so that we can prepare and go to Changi Airport Terminal 3 to fetch Daddy .... 奶奶,爷爷 and 姑姑 decided to come along since they were free at home.

We reached Terminal 3 before the plane landed, so I started my little adventure around T3. Wow, the place is so big and bright, perfect place for me to roam about and wander without knocking into people or structures.

爷爷 just changed his handphone so he still has not figured out how to do a proper video recording ... so sorry, you have to slant your head while watching it. See how I was trying so hard to chase after 姑姑 ... and to live up to my name as Little Miss Vain, I have decided to have my hairclip on .... just one head accessory not enough ... so here came my little pink handbag (thank you Auntie Esther !!!!).

Wanna make a guess what is inside that ??? Money ?? Cosmetic ?? Stickers ??? Correct answer is ... AIR !!! Meaning empty inside lar !!! But look cute carrying it, can already. With one hand holding my sippy cup and the other holding my pink bag, look Auntie or not ????



My favourite corner is where the metal railings are ... where I can take a rest, look over to the lower level and have a bird's eye view. Mummy said I am so noisy when I run about .... err ... got it from Kate Jie Jie ??? Ha ha

Then Daddy appeared !!! He missed me so much that he carried me all the way and refused to let anybody go near me, not even my favourite 姑姑. Anyway, I missed him also ... we went for breakfast .... since Daddy had his breakfast on the plane, he brought me around T3 for adventure No 2 ....

But Daddy was so bad !! Wanted to check me in as a luggage !!!!


No comments: