My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My first sentence

For quite a few weeks, Daddy and Mummy could not decipher all the jibberish sounds that I made ... until when Mummy brought me to Auntie Esther's place for some fun .... And Auntie Esther really lives up to her name as an expert in childcare education !!!

When I was there, I started my usual jibberish sounds and then Auntie Esther pointed out to Mummy :

Did you hear that ??? Ting said :"Wow ! What's that ?"

Mummy was so shocked that I had to repeat what I said .... Mummy wondered where I learnt that from .... err ... I also dunno .... luckily, not some vulgar words, otherwise Mummy sure faint. But this signify a new phase in my language. I am able to link words to form a sentence. But now I still say single or 2 words most of the time.

Here're the words that I can say:

Wow! What's that?
Daddy is here
Thye Tai is here (Ms Thye Tai is my form teacher)
Daddy 的
Yee Ya Yee Ya O! (Old MacDonald has a farm....)
Daddy
Mummy
爷爷
奶奶(milk milk)
Ma-Ma (grandma in cantonese)
叔叔
谢谢
鞋子

老师

鱼(complete with actions!)
抱抱
牙牙
妹妹
弟弟
不要 (in cantonese!)
美美 (refering to the hairclip on my head!)
再见 (not very good yet)
soup
meow meow
woor woor (woof woof)
mum mum (food)
bird
car car
bus
Bye Bye
Please
Thanks
Here
Where
No more
More
Beep Beep
Uh-Oh
Bag
Milk
Wet Wet
Eat
Star (pronounced as Ssss Tar)
Recognise and read Alphabets B & C ( I just can't pronounce A properly!)
6,7,8,9,10 in English. I just can't count from 1-5... :P

No comments: