My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Performance

Today, we celebrated National Days in my childcare. All the children put up a performance and parents were invited to join in the fun. Mummy rushed down from work to watch my 1st ever performance. Mummy was late, so when she reached, I was already getting all ready to perform.

This morning, I woke up early to prepare for the big day. Everyone is supposed to wear red and white, so I wore my red qipao with white pants, like Vietnamese dress.. I even wore matching shoes!! nice or not??



OK, the video quality is really bad, cos Mummy was using her hp. And because she was late, she couldn't get a good position to video my performance... so you just have to bear with it lor... All the children in this item are in the toddler class (19-24months). Since I just turned 19mth last week, I'm one of the youngest in the class. But there was also Jolene 妹妹 who is from the infant class who just joined in the fun. In case you can't make out which one is me, I'm the one who kept moving front and back, and was repositioned twice by the teacher :P Mummy say I really like to 抢风头, stepped in front of everyone.

Although it was just a short and simple performance, Mummy was really very touched while watching my performance. Her Baby has grown up... she's so proud of me :)

No comments: