My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

HortPark Adventure

After hearing so much about HortPark, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to there today.

Arrival at HortPark .... see my pouting expression (and more to come)





Before the adventure starts, Little Kaypo Ting helping Mummy to buy a drink from the vending machine and pass to Daddy ...





While Daddy and Mummy were having breakfast, I decided to explore the surrounding on my own ... with both hands in my tiny pockets (pouting expression still there) .... Dun I look more like a boy with this short hairstyle ???


The place was very crowded because of a company family day going on there ...

Daddy brought me into the air-con room, while waiting for Mummy to finish her breakfast (notice my pouting expression again)


Errr .... am I supposed to go up the slide from this direction (pouting again) ???


My first time on a see-saw, with Mummy on the other end of it (still pouting) ...

'Pole' dancing, using a rope as substitue ....



Unfortunately, the rain came and my adventure ended ..... no time to explore the other areas. Will ask Daddy and Mummy to bring me there again next time.

No comments: