My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Kaypoh

Today is shopping day with Daddy and Mummy again .... and this time, at IMM Daiso. As usual, my 'auntie' personality comes again.
Helping Mummy to carry the basket .... 小儿科 !!!


Errr .... how come getting a bit heavy .... *sweat* (note distortion on facial expression)



Let me take a rest and do some adjustment .... cannot give up so easily



Use both hands to spread the weight ... aren't I smart


Who cares about the basket when I have something more interesting to play with ...

No comments: