My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lego

I made this when Mummy was preparing my lunch today.... Mummy was wondering why I was so quiet and didn't go and disturb her. Earlier, Mummy made the 1st and 2nd layer for me... then left me to play on my own.... When she came out after she finished cooking my lunch, she was pleasantly surprised to see my creation. Before today, I would only stack the same type of blocks up..... but now I can create different shapes and definitely much more complex.... Mummy suddenly felt that I've grown up.... She's so proud of me :)



Contrast this to the one that I made last month (the one on the left).

2 comments:

K said...

wow! she's good! i saw her stacking e blocks/boxes at my place too! she's v gd at stacking eh?

Jing Ting said...

Auntie Kei,

Yup yup, I love stacking!!!! That's why Daddy bought jigsaw blocks and lego for me!