My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Daddy vs Barney

I have really grown up .... this time while Daddy is on business trip, I really missed Daddy a lot ....

The first night without Daddy, whenever I heard the noises outside the house door (cos our neighbour returned home), I would point to the door and said "Daddy". Then I would wake up in the middle of the night and asked for Daddy. Even my childcare teacher, Ms Thye Tai told Mummy that I called out for "Daddy" in the middle of classes ....

So Daddy called home every night before I tucked into bed so that he can hear me say "Daddy" .... and I was so happy .... but then there is "someone" more important than Daddy that I will devote 100% attention.

BARNEY !!!!

If Mummy plays the Barney DVD, nothing can distract me from the show, not even Daddy !!! Barney is still more important !!! Ha ha. Daddy, dun get jealous OK .....

Up till now, Auntie Esther still could not figure out why I like an ugly purple creature so much !!! Sigh !!!

Daddy, I will see you in 4 more days !!! Hooray !!!

No comments: