My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Little Miss Vain

When I was still a little baby, Daddy and Mummy liked to put hairpin on my hair so that I can look cute and pretty, more like a gal .... since I was still blur blur, so I let them do whatever they want with my hair .... how to have any sense of fashion when you were only 1 year old !!!

Then I grew up and decided no accessories on my hair ... everytime they tried to put one on, I took it off .... still no sense of fashion, but at least got character.

As of today, Mummy officially labelled me as Little Miss Vain. WHY ??? Because this morning, as usual when Mummy dress me up, ready to go to my childcare, I saw the hairclip on the table and refused to get out of the house, until Mummy put one on my hair !!! Mummy almost fainted .... only go childcare, still must wear hairclip. Really a Little Miss Vain.

And now whenever Mummy wants me to wear clothes I don't like, I will cry and scream my head off, and I will point to the one that I want to wear. But sometimes Mummy will win cos she'll force me to wear it...... haiz... I thought Singapore is a democratic society mah... I have human rights one leh.... I want to choose my own clothes!!

No comments: