My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to Genting - Day 3

Day 3 ... since we slept late last night, we woke up at 9 am for late breakfast. Since we need to board the bus at 3 pm, so we decided not to buy the unlimited day passes (and anyway, we played what we wanted to play for the past 2 days).

So we decided to take the Genting Skytrain





Malaysian rainforest ....


Then we had a really long lunch till about 130 pm, before we walked around to see what food we can buy back to eat during the bus journey .... in the end, we bought chicken nuggets, muffins, bread and Mummy prepared chocolate milk for Joel and me !!!
On board the bus, again Joel and I insisted to sit together .... just that this time round, we were quite tired ... and the downhill journey made us (including Daddy) feel giddy so we slept for 1.5 hrs !!! Daddy and Mummy were surprised that we (especially Joel since he always refused to sleep) slept so readily, so they suspected we must have been knocked out by the giddiness. ha ha

Was so bored that I played with balloon ....

And I figured out how to make a little pony tail at the end of the balloon and then make it disappear .... Daddy was so afraid that I will burst the balloon. Ha ha


The journey back only took 6 hrs since the driver was quite aggressive ... drove pretty fast. So by the time we reached home, it was close to 930 pm. After a nice warm shower, I went to bed, ready to go to school tomorrow and tell my teachers about my Genting trip ....
And the following day, I told Daddy that I want to go Genting on Saturday again !!! Daddy fainted, ha ha
Hope to go on a trip with Joel again. Although we had our kiddish squabbles, we still enjoyed the trip

No comments: