My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to Genting - Day 2

Second day, Daddy, Mummy and I woke up at 7+am.....have arranged with Joel and family to meet for breakfast at the First World Cafe.

Since Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie were still trying to settle Camille, we decided to take a walk around the shopping plaza. As we walked to the plaza, the outdoor scenary was fantastic .... see how high up we were standing with respect to sea level .....



After breakfast at the First World Cafe, we bought the unlimited day passes and the first ride. Joel wanted to take the monorail again, I refused to go cos it was so boring, so I took was the Toot Toot train again !!! Luckily I took it the 1st thing in the morning cos after that it was down for maintenance throughout the rest of the trip!!

Then the carousel ... this time, with Daddy. We managed to get the horses that rocked to and fro, instead of those up and down ..... felt more like riding a horse

Then we proceeded to the outdoor adventure rides. Taking a picture with Mr Clown

And requested Mr Clown to make a puppy for me

Then came the flying car ride with Mummy ...


Daddy took a close picture of me on the flying dumbo...

We went to explore the Chocolate Wonderland, describing how chocolate are made





I really look small standing in front of this BIG clock !!!



Then we went to this Science Lab place ... quite a stupid show (Daddy and Mummy could not figure out what the video was all about, except seeing the hideous green creature in the middle raising its head up and down and our seats rocked throughout) ....no standard ... ha ha

Then came Dinosaur Land .... nothing special at all ....

There was also a carousel in the outdoors, so Joel and I took a ride as well.... but this outdoor one was super boring.... don't even have music.... faintz....

And could you see Camille behind me ??? Adults were not allowed to sit in the grandola, so in the middle of the ride, Camille started to cry and the ride was stopped prematurely to allow Uncle Telang to pick up Camille.





There was this really big playground in the outdoors. So we spent quite some time (almost 45 mins) there, enjoying all the facilities



Climbing up and down





My first attempt at this rope maze ... and got stuck in the middle. Had to get Daddy to rescue me !!!




Halfway, Daddy and Mummy sneaked out to the 4D movie theatre so that they can enjoy a 10 mins show. I could not tag along since there was a height restriction (need to be at least 107 cm to enter the theatre, and I was short of 7 cm !!!). Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie offered to take care of me since they've seen it before. But the 4D movie was pretty good ....


After all the outdoor fun, we went back to the rooms so that Joel and I can have our afternoon nap. Because of all the exhaustion at the playground, I slept for a full 2 hrs !!!


And after nap, came my favorite ride of all - Bumper Car !!! After the first day experience, I became more expert at this and I could drive the car, not just move in circles .... and after a while, I got yaya (smart aleck) and drove with only one hand on the wheel !!!



Of course expert lar, because I took consecutive 7 rounds of bumper car rides !!! Everytime the ride ended, I rushed out and rejoined the queue !! So Daddy and Mummy were like stuck outside, looking through the glass panels, while I enjoyed my rides !!!
Daddy decided to have a go at the adult bumper car ....... can't let me have all the fun....

After dinner, we took the indoor train


And did you see Camille smile .... finally ???


Took the indoor cruise again, and this time I sang "Row Row Row Your Boat" as we enjoyed the cruise ....


This time, I slept at almost 11 pm ....

No comments: