My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Day Out at Marina Area

On Saturday, Daddy and Mummy decided not to drive to town so that we can spend a day there, without worrying about expensive car park rates. So we took the MRT down to Dhoby Ghaut and transfered to the new Circle Line and alighted at the Esplanade station. All in all took slightly more than an hr ....

After lunch at the Marina Square, we decided to take a slow stroll to the Esplanade.

Saw this inverted figure in the Esplanade hall, so Daddy helped me take a photo.

And then I insisted on taking a photo for Daddy and Mummy ... there was this uncle who was looking at me when I was taking a photo ... he must be wondering whether Daddy and Mummy will give up on me and ask him to help take the picture. Looks like he was wrong .... the photo that I have taken turned out pretty well, right ?

Inside the Esplanade Hall, presenting Visual Arts exhibit. The exhibit are made of plastic rubbish bags, pretty interesting. And he can make the features on the exhibit stand out



I especially like the one lying down

Since I have not been to see the merlion, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me there, like what all tourists would do. So I became a tourist for a day, among all tourists there


Oops, merlion sprouting water onto me head !!!!

Took some pictures against the backdrop as we strolled over to the merlion.

Aiya, that uncle on the side spoilt the picture ... ha ha


My turn at the small merlion, what I would call Baby Merlion ....


The Marina Bay Sands .... looks pretty impressive from far.


The helix bridge, from a distance. Wanted to walk the helix bridge, but sky turned cloudy and dark, so gave up

Went to Raffles City for our dinner, before we took the MRT back ....

No comments: