My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Story Telling At the Library

Every alternate Saturday morning, there will be story telling activity at Lot 1 library. Mummy chanced upon this 2 weeks back. So this Sat morning, Mummy brought me to the library again since I enjoyed it a lot the last time.

When I reached there, the big sister who was telling the story 2 weeks back, could recognize me and remember my name !!! I was so happy. (Mummy thinks its because I am a "problem kid", kept asking "Why Why Why?")

However, this time, the story telling started with an Indian Big Sister..... actually nothing wrong with her story telling technique, but she has quite a strong Indian accent, and this is the 1st time I am exposed to Indian accents, so I couldn't quite understand what she was saying, so I started to become bored, and crawled and roamed around....

Then, because I started to roam around just now, I realised that roaming around and making funny actions was more fun than listening to the stories... Mummy was so disappointed that I wasn't as engaged as the last time.... Mummy seriously warned me that if I don't pay attention, she won't bring me to the story telling sessions anymore.... OOoops... I better behave...

No comments: