My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Can Drink Milk Now

I went for my milk challenge at KK hospital today. So the evening before the challenge, Daddy and Mummy brought me to NTUC so that I can choose my 'favourite' packet milk for the challenge. In the end, I chose Marigold chocolate milk !!! Good choice right ?? Better than vanilla milk. But what really attracted me was the picture of the cow on the packet

So on the actual day, Mummy brought my 'favourite' milk and some cheese (just in case picky me refuse to drink the milk). Same process as the egg challenge, drink a bit of milk, wait and monitor. No negative response to the milk, take more, wait and see .... so after 3 hours, I finally completed all the milk I needed to drink (252.5ml). Then wait another 1 hour to monitor me...

Since I did not have breakfast, and only milk, I was a little hungry. So Mummy went down to the foodcourt and bought fried rice for me to eat. However, after that, there was a little red bump near my eye, which looks like hives. So the doctor said she needed to extend my time to continue to monitor me .... strange that there would be a red bump after so long cos I used to get reaction immediately. Luckily, the red bump disappeared after a while. The doctor think I might have rubbed my eyes with my oily hands.

So after 4.5 hours at KK hospital, I declare that I CAN NOW DRINK MILK .... or rather COW'S MILK, and cheese, and ice-cream, and chocolates, and normal bread and biscuits, cakes, and many many more !!!!

So back to school in the afternoon, my best friend Elise immediately ran up to me and asked " Ting Ting, you can drink milk already?" ... and I said YES !!! Everyone was so happy for me.

Mummy feels that this is the best birthday (her birthday is tomorrow) present that she has received so far .... and it came at the right time, cos Daddy is going to buy a BIG birthday cake for Mummy tomorrow, so that I can eat!!!

Oh... and Mummy says she is going to bring me for McDonald's breakfast this Sat..... imagine I am 3+ years old, yet I have never eaten at MacDonald's before!!! I am so looking forward to it!!!

No comments: