My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Celebrating Mummy's Birthday

Today is Mummy's birthday so after we went out for dinner, Daddy bought a small brownie cake back home to sing the birthday song .... since now I can eat 'normal' cakes (instead of eggless, creamless cakes)

So I take the lead in singing the birthday song (well seasoned now since I do that multiple times in school)



And after the singing ceremony, Daddy took a photo of me and Mummy

And Daddy requested me to be the photographer so that he can take a photo with Mummy as well. Since he believed in my photography skills, I decided not to disappoint him. Daddy specifically told me that I must capture both of them with the cake in the photo

So first shot .... err .... cake in, Mummy in, Daddy in, but head cut off a bit

So Daddy said give me another chance .... Daddy and Mummy decided to lower themselves earer to the cake so that their head can still be intact.

So second shot ... errr ... how come still the same ???

Seems like my focus was always on the cake .... so gave up !!! We decided to finish the cake .... yummy yummy

No comments: