My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

New Toy Again

We went to Waraku Japanese restaurant again for lunch ... and needless to say, I ordered the kid's meal that came with a toy .... and needless to say, the toy was different from all others that I got from Waraku in the past

In fact, this toy (made in China) does not look cheap leh .... ha ha.

You screw the top of Doraemon's head and then release the catch ... and the Doraemon's head spins like a top, with laser lights and music !!! When we tested it in the dark, the laser lights looked fabulous !!!


No comments: