My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Developing Well

宋老师 was telling Daddy one evening when he fetched me back from school, that he should not worry about me lagging behind my peers. Reason is because she thinks my logical thinking and speech are really good. For example, that evening, since Daddy was a little late to pick me up, all my friends have gone back home. So I sat beside 宋老师 in the classroom and started a conversation with her.

I told 宋老师 that it was raining these few days ... and that it always rained in the afternoon ... and asked her why it always rained ... 宋老师 felt that it was like 2 adults conversing with each other, lamenting about the bad weather ... ha ha.

Then I asked 宋老师 what she was doing (宋老师 was preparing some teaching materials for the class), why she has to do that etc ....

Daddy and Mummy are glad that I learnt quite a lot in school. Hope I continue to develop well mentally and also physically .... I am still 14 kg but shot to 100 cm in height .... going to be a bamboo stick soon ... ha ha

No comments: