My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun with Joel Again

I kept bugging Daddy and Mummy to ask Auntie Winnie to bring Joel to my house and play with me. But Daddy and Mummy said I am a big gal now, so I should ask Auntie Winnie myself. So on Thursday in school, when Auntie Winnie went to fetch Joel home, I ran up to her and asked her to bring Joel to play with me on Saturday.

When Daddy fetched me from school on Thursday, I told him that and he thought I was joking. Then Auntie Winnie SMSed Mummy and said I asked for Joel on Sat (ha ha, surprised Daddy and Mummy)... and so ...

On Saturday morning, Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie brought Joel and Camille to my house !!! Started off by playing with me kitchen set


Then after lunch, we played with balloon !!! Daddy was so afraid that we will clash into each other and end up on the floor !!!




Shall ask Auntie Winnie again to bring Joel to my house .... and my next target shall be Olivia !!! Daddy and Mummy know I am really a big gal now, not shy to ask for what I want ... ha ha

No comments: