My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Playing Bubbles

Daddy promised to bring me to play with bubbles on Saturday evening, before dinner. However, the sky seemed to turn dark gradually. So when Daddy asked me what song should I sing at this point in time, I starting singing "Rain Rain Go Away" .....

But the song did not seem to chase the dark clouds away. So Mummy told me that we have to postpone the blow bubble activity unless there is some other alternative .... and I thought to myself, how come adults are so stupid .... sure got alternative !!

So I came up with a brillant idea and told Mummy "We take umbrellas, still can go blow bubbles wah"

Daddy and Mummy laughed .... trusted me to be so logical in thinking and come up with this idea.

Daddy decided not to disappoint me, so he took one umbrella and I took one mini umbrella (cost $2 from Daiso) and we went downstairs. Since it was drizzling, we went to the multi-storey carpark, right at the top level where there were no cars at all.

Started to play with bubbles ... who said raining cannot play with bubbles ??? See the way I laughed ... like a robot. Daddy said "Laugh" and I laughed .... ha ha



After a while, I got tired of playing with bubbles by myself (usually there will be other kids at the playground to play bubbles with me) so we went home for dinner

So next time, if rain comes, just take umbrella and life goes on lar !!!

No comments: