My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This year, my teachers in school taught us to make Mother's Day presents. So I proudly presented them to my Mummy dearest today......

Can you spot them? A necklace and a matching wristband, a flower and a picture of a flower.

And also a bookmark where I drew a picture of Mummy..... errr..... how come Mummy has a long beak??? :P But nonetheless Mummy really treasures it as this is the 1st time I drew a picture of Mummy.... Mummy is going to use the bookmark everyday when she reads her novels on her mrt trips.

See the moment when I presented the gifts to Mummy..... Mummy was so touched, she nearly cried..... this is the 1st time I made presents for Mummy..... and I can say all the touching words.... Mummy really feels that her baby has grown up.... and all the memories of the tough times like night feeds, food and milk strikes, allergies vapourised at this moment....and definitely justify her sacrificing her career .....


No comments: