My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Yummy Food

Last year for my birthday, Mummy baked me a milk-less, egg-less cake using a recipe on the Net ... but hor, really taste like 发糕 .... so for this year, Mummy went to search the Net and see if there is any cake mix that is milk-less and egg-less .... and HOORAY !!!

Here is the link :

http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/

And it really suits me ... I am allergic to milk, egg and peanuts !!!

So when Daddy went to the States for his business trip, Mummy asked him to bring back as much Cherrybrook Kitchen products as possible, meaning a full suitcase of my food !!!!

Poor Daddy, because the products are only sold any designated places, he had to go to a lot supermarts to find them ... either they are past expiry date, 2 months due for expiry or the shops do not carry them !!! Seems like not so popular after all .... In the end, Daddy had to go to almost 10 different shops before he managed to get all that he needed ... and also bought some back for my other friends who have the same allergies as me.

So over the weekend, Mummy tried making the whole grain pancake for me for breakfast ... see the finished product. Looks like any other type of 'normal' pancake ....



And see how I enjoy eating the pancake .... Daddy tried it and it tasted no different from 'normal' pancake ... not so sweet also.




If only Daddy has another spare suitcase, he woud definitely pack it full of my food !!! So for this year birthday, I will have a nice chocolate cake ... no more 发糕. Yummy, yummy

No comments: