My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Specially for Auntie Kei

Auntie Kei is Mandy-Jie Jie's Mummy. Mummy, Auntie Kei and Auntie CF used to go shopping together very often (of cos with me, Mandy Jie Jie and Philson Gor Gor lah). But ever since Mummy went back to work 1+month ago, we haven't met each other .... so Auntie Kei requested that Mummy post a BIG photo of me..... so that she can see if I have grown chubbier since she knows I have put on some weight....

So Auntie Kei, do I look chubbier than before??

A big smile for Auntie Kei!! :)


Daddy asked me to stand properly to pose... see how guai I am... stand so straight... Hmmm.... but I think I'm still skinny leh... Mummy says I look like Hello Kitty cos my head looks too big for my body :P :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AIYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! How i missed u guyssssssssssssssssss!!!! AIYO YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! JT has han bao bao cheekssssssssssss!!!! WHEN ARE U GOING 2 TAKE LEAVE AH???? WHENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

K said...

she looks CHUBBIER!!!!!!!!!!!! defintely!

like dee said, han bao bao cheeks! so cute. pinch pinch. i oso miss e auntie shopping! :(

Jing Ting said...

Aiyo!!! We also miss you all a lot leh!!! Just started working where got leave wor!! But Daddy travelling next week, so maybe next weekend can go play with Mandy and Philson.... will let you know again!! :)