My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Sleeping Daddy

Daddy is so funny ....

After my dinner, Daddy and Mummy will stay inside the play-pen with me and play with me ... sometimes when Daddy is a little tired after work, he will just close his eyes a little and rest for a while ... and one day, I went up to him and kiss him on the lips. Remember those fairy tales like

1. Snow White and the 7 Dwarves when the evil witch gave Snow White a poison apple and she slept forever until a prince came along and kissed her before she woke up
2. Sleeping Beauty when the she pricked herself while spinning on the spindle and she slept forever until a prince came along and kissed her before she woke up
3. The Frog Prince when a princess kissed the frog and turned him into a handsome prince.

Daddy was so shocked that he 'woke up' and opened his eyes wide (looks like fairy tales are partially true ... a kiss on the lips really wake people up ... but then hor, according to the 3rd fairy tale, Daddy is supposed to transform !!! But how come still the same Daddy leh ... never transform into Brad Pitt !!!! Ooops, did I just said Daddy was a frog ???)

Then Daddy got into the habit of pretending to sleep now ... to get me to kiss him ... and then he will pretend to wake up all of a sudden and I will laugh very loudly ..... Daddy loves seeing me laugh out loud .....

Then the next few times, Daddy tried something different. He pretended to sleep and when he saw me approaching him, he tried to move his face around and prevent me from kissing him ... Hello, I am a smart kid OK !! I used both of my hands and held his face firmly (ok lar, not enough strength to hold his face firmly but you know, one hand on the left cheek, one hand on the right cheek to prevent Daddy's face from moving) and kissed him ... and Daddy was so shocked again ... you should have seen his expression on his face !!! And again I laughed out loud !!!

So now whenever Daddy wants me to kiss him and see me laugh out loud, he will pretend to sleep or to be dead .... but after a while, I got sick of this juvenile game and gave up .... Adults hor, forever think kids can be bluffed always ... *sigh*

Unfortunately, Daddy and Mummy never take video, otherwise can post it here ....

No comments: