My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Olympics 2008

Since the Beijing Olympics is coming soon, my school also started the Olympics 2008 program in Jun ....



See the program on the left, starting 04-17 Jun 08 ... a bit blur hor ... blame it on Daddy's lousy handphone camera lar



I listened to a story on "This is soccer" by Margaret Blackstone and 'learnt' all the various symbols used by the Olympics games. Then comes the games and races portion - my favourite !!! We played a game of putting balloons between the knees and walked with it. And I WAS ABLE TO DO IT with the rest of the older kids !!!!

Daddy and Mummy could not believe what Ms Thye Tai said so they decided to try it at home .... got evidence ok, dun 'pray pray' .....



For the art and craft portion, I did a red and yellow Olympics torch with glitters on it. So fun ...

Now, I look forward to next week with a whole new set of Olympic program .... Mummy also looks forward to next week because I slept quite early each day after the Olympic program at the school (imagine running up and down ... of course tired lar) !!! Ha ha

1 comment:

K said...

aiyo, so cute. later i try on mandy. hahahaha...ay, so when r u coming?