My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Speech Development

By now, here is my vocab of words :

Bye bye
Car (pronounced as 'gar')
Clock (pronounced as 'glock')
Bus
Please
Ma-ma
Da-da
No more (whenever I finished my food, water, cheerios !!!!)
奶奶 (as in milk milk)
抱抱
鞋子

As you noticed, I still cannot sound the 'c' consonent ....

I also understand simple sentences, by either shaking my head (if I dun want) or nodding my head (if I want) ... like

"Do you want water ?" - I now insist on drinking from a cup, instead of straw cup, if possible
"Do you want soup ?" - my favourite, always nodding my head unless I am too full
"Do you want to walk walk ?" etc ....

"Put your toys back in the basket" - and I followed instructions
"Help Daddy and Mummy put the clothes into the laundry basket" - and that is my favourite activity every evening
"Give me your cup / toy etc" - and I followed instructions

Mummy said, must enjoy this golden period because it is the time that I am more responsive but yet dunno how to argue back ....

Err .... what is argue back har ??? Must try tat next time.

No comments: