My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My 1st Master Pieces

Yesterday was the last day of the Pat's Schoolhouse Olympics, which is also the end of term for our school. So today, I brought home all the art and craft I made in school so far. There are a couple few more, but Mummy thought these 3 are the best so she put them here. As to how much help I got from my teacher, I'll leave that to your imagination hehehehe. Enjoy the Master Pieces by Kuan Jing Ting :)

As part of the Olympic Theme, I made an Olympic Torch. Mummy thought it was quite well done. Not bad hor??

Feather Painting. Basically I was supposed to stick the feathers on the bird. But as you can see here, my aiming is still not very good lah :P

Mixing Blue and Yellow to get Green (my fav colour!)

No comments: