My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dinner Date with Pin Heng

Today, I went with a dinner date with Pin Heng gor gor, cos his daddy is also travelling, so we're both very bored (actually its Mummy and Auntie Shihui who are bored lah, use us as excuse only!!!)

We went Ichiban Sushi at IMM for dinner. Mummy cooked me cod fish porridge but I refused to eat!!! This is the first time I am eating the frozen cod fish from NTUC, yucks smells terrible!!! I want my usual cod fish from the market (which is more expensive hehehe!!)

Mummy tried for 30min, until Pin Heng gor gor finished his porridge liao I still refuse to open my mouth. So mummy gave up and ordered Saba fish and Jap rice, with the intention of sharing with me. Wah by that time I was so hungry, I gobbled down 3/4 bowl of Jap rice and 2/3 of the saba fish!!! Mummy also didn't expect me to eat so much, luckily she ate some sushi earlier on, if not she'll be so hungry!! Wah that was an expensive dinner I had... the saba fish + rice set is abt $11, I ate most of it leaving 3 spoonfuls of rice, the miso soup and the fish stomach portion for Mummy only. Auntie Shihui was so amazed that I can eat so much when I refused to eat just now... and I ate so much more than Pin Heng gor gor...I'm MISS PICKY ok!!!

After that we went Giant to do a bit of grocery shopping, and Pin Heng gor-gor fell asleep in his stroller!!! Auntie Shihui was a bit upset cos that means he will wake up later on and refuse to sleep early.... Actually I also fell asleep in the car on the way home, and slept at 930pm instead of my usual 8pm. Mummy and Auntie Shihui are both very perplexed... is eating dinner so tiring for us??!

Mummy was so desperate trying to get me to have my dinner that she forgot to take pictures.... so only managed to take 1 when we were outside the restaurant. See the handsome Pin Heng gor-gor??

No comments: