My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

阿旺新传

This post is not about the drama serial. It's about my new hairdo.... Now what do you think?? Mummy thinks I look like 阿旺.


奶奶 decided to cut my hair this afternoon cos it has been very hot....It's not because she's a bad hairdresser, its because I'm a bad customer!! I kept moving around and crying... everytime I see hair on any part of me, I'll cry... I even pointed at the hair around on the floor and cried. I was so upset that a part of me has been snipped off. And because 奶奶 speaks cantonese to me.... I was so desperate to ask her to stop, I finally figured out how to say 不要 in cantonese. Throughout the whole session, I kept crying and saying 不要 in cantonese ..... I'm officially trilingual now. Even with my favourite Barney show, I kept crying and moving around. So 奶奶 gave up and let my go outside on the corridor to run around, and 姑姑 let me play with the lift button, then I forgot about the hair on me.... so this is the end result lor....

No comments: