My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Celebration with 公公

Today we had lunch with 公公 to celebrate Father's Day at Jack's Place Causeway Point. I was very guai today, finished my minced beef with broccoli and rice even before the rest arrived.
Mummy then gave me slices of apples and I finished half the small apple. Mummy enjoyed her ribeye steak and shared her baked potato, carrot and corn with me. See how happy I am eating Mummy's food by myself... although I was already very very full.... I was a good girl today, guai guai ate my own food and didn't disturb Mummy.

Posing with 舅舅and 舅母

Posing with 公公 as we left the restaurant.... pardon my 臭脸, it was pass my nap time.... after the photo was taken, Mummy put me into my stroller and I fell asleep within 2 minutes.

Mummy said the lunch set meal at Jack's place is good value for money, so you'll be sure we will be back soon!!

BUT, today is Father's day, yet Daddy is not with me. Can only send my wishes to him from here. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DADDY!! I'll always love you!!!!

No comments: