My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Daddy is gone again

Starting next week, Daddy will be gone to the States again ... and this time, for 2 full weeks !!! I am left alone with Mummy ... so I better behave myself for the next 2 weeks and not tire Mummy out .... that means, eat my meals properly, sleep early and most importantly, dun get sick (of cos, not just for the next 2 weeks lar).

Daddy wonders, this time, whether I will miss him, since I have grown up slightly and understands things better.

This time, Daddy got a long shopping list with him, from friends, colleagues and family members ... but most of the stuffs on the shopping list are my things : books, toys, food, clothes .... u name it, u have it. Going to burn a hole in Daddy's pocket again. Ha ha ....

I am going to miss you, Daddy .... must remember to call back home !!!

I will ask Mummy to update the blog regularly so that Daddy knows how I have been doing, especially what I have been doing over the weekends ...

No comments: