My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Gathering of the Allergy Anoymous

This morning, Mummy baked milk, egg and nut-free chocolate cup cakes from the cherrybrook mix that Daddy bought from US. They are sooooo YUMMY!! I polished off 2 for breakfast and kept asking for more, but Daddy and Mummy refused to give me more cos they say must keep some for my friends at the Allergy Anoymous gathering (eh what's that?).




Actually, Mummy got to know a few other Mummies whose kids are also allergic to milk in Singapore Motherhood Forum. Daddy bought allergy free mixes for them from US, and Auntie Sue very kindly organised a gathering at her house for all of us to meet for the 1st time.

Playdough time!!

Ok, the one looking at the camera is obviously me, the cute little girl in front of me is Auntie Sue's girl An, who is 7 days younger than me and almost the same allergies as me! The handsome boy next to me is An's brother, Jedd, who has NO allergies (how nice!!). The other handsome boy is Caeden (2.5 years old), who is allergic to milk and chicken, but no egg allergy. The only adult in the photo is Caeden's Daddy, Uncle Alwin.



Then Serena mei-mei (13.5 mth old) came. She has even more allergies than me, but somehow she is chubbier and heavier than me even though she is younger!! (oops... ok... so food allergy is NOT a good excuse to being picky about food.... time to find another excuse!!)



An is so chubby and cute right?? Not only that, she is very guai, will sit there and eat her lunch by herself, while I was running around the house... and of course I am lighter than her (oops again!!)


Mummies busy yakking while the daddies were busy chasing after us hehehehe.... But poor Auntie Sue was too busy to sit down and yak with the other Mummies...

And while Mummy was yakking, I was enjoying myself in another corner with Daddy.

It was a fantastic gathering and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. The Chocolate Cup Cakes were a hit! Thank you Auntie Sue and Uncle Oliver for inviting us and sorry for turning your house upside down :P Looking forward to the next gathering!!

No comments: