My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun at Ikea

After we left Auntie Sue's house, I fell asleep in the car. 30 min later, we reached Ikea tampines. I woke up when the car stopped, so my usual 2.5hr nap was greatly shortened. But who cares abt sleeping when I had lots of fun!!!

Happily waiting for my snacks ....



Rock rock rock my horse ... (sing to the tune of "roll, roll, roll my boat ..." )



I love to go camping in my own tent full of toys .... especially balls !!!



And the capsule chair .... Now u see me ...



Now u dun ....



And then my favourite slide !!!! I get to play with the slide everyday at my school ... and now I am an expert at it.



Then I saw this logo on the ground that kept going round and round ... tried to chase it and step on it but how come I always failed ??? Even getting Mummy to help did not work (Heard Mummy saying she looked like a crazy woman ... ha ha)



More pics for viewing ...

No comments: