My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

What is Cooking in the Kitchen ???

Over the weekend, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to the Crazy Toy Fair at Takashimaya .... and WOW, the toys there are really cheap !!

Seeing how I always like to play pretend recently, Daddy and Mummy bought me this Kitchen Set, which costs only $29 !!! And once I reached home, I asked Daddy to assemble the kitchen set so that I can get down to whip up a great meal for all ...

Little great chef at work .....




Hey, trying to steal my secret recipe ??? No way !!!



Oops, now everyone knows I scratch my back while cooking in the kitchen ... who dares to eat my food now ???



No comments: