My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So Proud of Myself

Excerpts taken from my school's communication book (by 宋老师)

"今天中午吃饭,婷婷全部自己吃,没有让老师喂。以前婷婷是坐在高椅子上吃,需要老师喂,只是剩一点饭时,我们会让她尝试自己吃。今天,我问她 :"你要坐高椅子吗?" 她摇头。我说:“那你坐椅子上,吃饭时不能走来走去。如果你走来走去,你就坐高椅子上。" 所以还不错。中午吃了很多饭,她都自己吃,只是弄的衣服肮脏。"

Daddy and Mummy think it must be seeing other kids who also sat at the table and ate by themselves,, that's why I also followed suit. Daddy and Mummy are so proud of me !!! Me too .... Daddy and Mummy are really going to thank the teachers for being so patient with me.

No comments: