My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teacher-To-Be



I told Daddy and Mummy that I became a teacher in school today, upon the request of 宋老师. Since 宋老师 was going to teach the class 孟郊 《游子吟》。

慈 母 手 中 线,
游 子 身 上 衣。
临 行 密 密 缝,
意 恐 迟 迟 归。
谁 言 寸 草 心,
报 得 三 春 晖

Since 宋老师 knew that I can recite that, she told me to be the teacher for the day and teach the class .... with a stick in my hand, I really thought I was the teacher. Haha



Nana came behind me and was the second teacher for the day

No comments: