My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Music Lessons

I just got my Harmony Road semester report and certificate after completing Book 1. Brought the book back home for revision. From my teacher's feedback, they said I am a very keen musical learner. Have a good memory for the songs. And I am able to identify the basic 5-note range and identification of high and low notes on the keyboard.

With some help, the teachers said I am able to play some simple songs from the book. So Daddy and Mummy helped me to revise in the evening after dinner










Daddy and Mummy are happy that I have learnt well in school

1 comment:

Schyler Rae said...

Oh my goodness! You are so adorable and very talented. I love how supportive and encouraging your parents are! you're going to grow up to be a beautiful pianist with them at your side!