My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2011

I Have My First Mail !!!


I received my first mail today, when Daddy opened the letterbox in the evening. And he told me, since the mail was addressed to me, nobody can open the mail except me, unless I give that person my permission. Same philosophy for other people's mail when Daddy explained to me.

So I proudly showed Daddy my first mail - From IKEA when I joined their Smaland

There .... saw my name on the cover page ???



And eagerly, I opened my first mail !!!



No comments: