My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Gathering at Uncle Qingrui's Place

On Saturday evening, we had our small NJCSB gathering at Uncle Qingrui's new home .... and since we have quite a number of kids, Daddy and Mummy brought Lego and some DVDs to entertain us, while the adults chit chatted.

So the focus shall be on the kids ....

Me, Yunrui and Uncle Inn Chiang watching cartoon DVD in the entertainment room




Enjoying our noodles with KFC with Yunsheng gor-gor

Aidan hiding the host behind .... how can ???


Tada .... Uncle Qingrui keeping the kids entertained with Lego
We stayed till 930 pm or so, before we left the place .... fun time with my friends !!!

Enjoy some videos that Daddy has taken during the gathering !!!







No comments: