My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Desaru Trip - Day 1 (Resort)

After the lunch at the fruit farm, we made our way to the Lotus Desaru Resort. Quite a short drive there (less than 10 mins). While Daddy was checking in, Mummy took some photos of me in this vintage fire engine, just at the resort lobby.
We got our room keys and I told Daddy and Mummy that I want to pull the luggage by myself ... with my favourite Monkey in one hand, and the luggage in the other, I went up the ramp

To our room : Block H Room 106


Our room !!! A one bedder ... Daddy took a video of the room the next day

Then we decided to explore the Water Park in the resort. The only reason why we chose that resort was because of the Water Park. Read on the internet and from friends that the Water Park was perfect for kids entertainment

We changed into our swimming attire and made our way there





And the water park was just the perfect facilities to entertain me for the afternoon.



Initially, I was afraid to go down the water slide by myself so had Daddy to go down with me. After we reached the bottom, the guard was saying the slide was meant for kids only .... Oops !!! And since I had a feel of how going down the slide was, I decided to go down by myself, with Daddy at the bottom waiting for me


Had so much fun that I kept doing it





And beware of the Falling Coconut ... splashing water all over the place (similar to the splashing Elephant at the Zoo)





But the most enjoyable part of the water park has to be the Lazy River ... I kept pulling Daddy to go with me ... In that, Daddy and Mummy can really see that I enjoyed myself a lot playing the Lazy River ... so much so that Daddy gave in to me, and let me play many many rounds of that.






After 1.5 hrs of water fun, we went back to the hotel room to take a nice shower, before we went out to explore the resort. Went to take a look at the beach while taking my afternoon milk ... hungry after all the water fun


But I was too tired that I took a short nap for about 30 mins before we went for dinner. Mummy found out from the Internet and her colleague that there was this place called "Good Luck" restaurant that served cheap and good seafood. So with a GPS, we made our way there ... to another small village



Saw fresh lobster swimming ....


And one lobster ended up on our plate ... haha

Also order a dish of vegetable and oyster omelette

And fresh fish for me, cooked in HK style !!!


All in all, the bill came up to be RM120, half of which was contributed by the lobster .... which was a bit overcooked. The other dishes were very nicely cooked, with the right taste. Perhaps if Daddy and Mummy ordered steamed lobster, perhaps the taste would be better ....

When we went back to the hotel, we ate the water apple that we bought from the fruit farm

That night, I managed to fall asleep only at 10 pm ... perhaps due to the excitement that I had during the day, or perhaps the afternoon power nap was too powerful .... haha




No comments: