My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 5, 2011

NDP 2011 Preparation

In preparation for NDP celebration in school, we were taught to sing the song "Home" by Kit Chan. Was given the lyrics so that Daddy and Mummy can practise with me at home. So when Mummy tried that at home, I showed her that I could sing along with the music



And I could sing it without the music as well !!!



And then I told Mummy that I knew of this mosquito song, improvised with Kit Chan's tune .... all thanks to my friends in school. Haha. Enjoy




No comments: