My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SMURFS !!!

The SMURFS movie had their publicity event at the Yew Tee Point (we accidentally discovered that when we went to do grocery shopping). So I got crazy over the smurfs and wanted to take photos with the 3 of them.


When Mummy goes on business trip in mid Sep, Daddy promise to bring me to watch Smurfs at the cinema .... just bonding time between Daddy and me !!! Hooray !!!!

Hope I like the smurf movie




1 comment:

lovesong said...

jing ting is so cute :D