My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Masterpiece

After dinner, while Daddy was reading the newspapers, I told him that I want to replicate some art and craft work that I have done earlier in school, so that Daddy can take a look (usually I do not take home my schoolwork, until the next Parents-Meet-Teacher session).

So I took out my scissors, pencil, pen and glue .... and Daddy eagerly waited for me to complete my masterpiece ....

Tada !!! A child on a boat riding against big waves, with lots of tall trees along the side !!! The only imperfection is I did not have any sticks or other art and craft tools that I used in school to make the masterpiece more realistic


Daddy was so proud of me !!!!

1 comment:

reginag said...

I envy you for your works are so beautiful. Very rare people can do that.
hawaii volcano helicopter tours