My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bicycle Ride at Bishan Park

On Sunday morning, instead of the usual West Coast park for my morning bicycle ride, we decided to go to the Bishan Park. This was the first time Daddy stepped into Bishan Park ... mountain tortoise for him .... haha




Reached the place at about 930 am. We saw folks doing their morning exercise


And really nice greenery inside the park


With foot reflexology facilities ....


And my favourite playground !!! After cycling for 15 mins, I went to play inside the playground ...




But gosh, the morning sun was really scorching, and so after 5 mins, we decided to go to the shade. Had to play on the swing before I left







Just as we left the park, we saw this spa !!! Cool concept, spa in the middle of a park !!!


Unfortunately, most of the trees were cut off at the park, so there was not too much shade at certain spots .... think West Coast park is still the better place for a nice cool ride on my bicycle

No comments: