My First Blog

Hello everybody,

I am little princess Jing Ting ... finally have my own blog because Daddy was bored and home-sick when he was in the States ... so decided to create a blog for me ! HOORAY !!!

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Taiwan Trip - Day 4

The next morning, when we woke up, it became very foggy and cold. According to weather forecasts, the temperature will drop 4 degrees today.


This is the European garden from yesterday. Very poor visibility today. But it gives the farm a totally different look.


We left the farm and took a train to Taipei. After we left our luggage with the hotel, we took the MRT to Dan Shui.

At the 淡水老街。

I refused to look at the camera.


There was a museum showing all sorts of wierd thing, but we did not go in.


Bought a chocolate mochi bread.


The pastry shops here has so many varieties. There were beef pastry and braised pork pastries too! They actually tasted very yummy, but as they can't be kept long, Daddy and Mummy didn't buy since we won't be going back to Singapore so soon.


The weather got colder, and so out came my purple parka. Trying to cover my face so that the very cold wind doesn't get into my face.


We decided to take an afternoon break and had the traditional fishball. Its more like Hong Kong style where its 100% fish and quite hard, not like the bouncy ones in Singapore where they add a lot of flour.




Then we walked along the wharf. Its super cold and windy there.







The 淡水 MRT station.


Then we went back to the hotel to check in and to rest. We stayed in the Yomi hotel 优美饭店 which is a 5 min walk from 双莲 MRT station.

We booked a Royal Triple room. There's a bedroom inside, with a double bed and LCD TV.


There's another single bed outside with another LCD TV. So when I slept at night, Daddy and Mummy can eat their snacks and watch TV outside with the door closed.




There's even a Sauna in the bathroom!

The bath is japanese style, where you need to climb in. Quite wierd.

They even provide 2 free cup noodles, and snacks. Excellent value for money!

At night, we went to the famous Shilin night market.

The jumbo taiwan sausage. You compare its size with the red weighing scale???! Its really BIG! It looks quite gross... how can anyone eat such a huge sausage??!




Took a picture of Daddy and Mummy. Err... a bit blur....

This shop sells freshly made rice cracker (japanese style). Its really interesting. I kept pestering Daddy and Mummy to buy for me to eat. But because I have been eating and eating and eating snacks from morning till night, Mummy said no, cos my tummy was going to burst. The jie-jie there saw my disappointed face and gave me one free!... Aiyo so paiseh leh....


Went back to the hotel for a good nite rest, before we start our adventure the following day. Daddy used the sauna and Mummy had a good hot bath !!!

No comments: